A Goodbye from Mrs. Kearney

A huge thanks to everyone in the Oakmeadow CE School community for giving me such a wonderful send off at the end of my career. My retirement assembly was truly beautiful and it was a real pleasure to hear from all the children and to receive their wonderful pictures, posters, cards, memory books and bumble bees! I will treasure them all. The morning was made even more memorable because many Bumblebee parents were there and stayed on afterwards for a little tea party. Thank you to every one of you for taking the time to share with me. The gifts I have received from staff, children and the school community have made me feel very special. I think I will be wearing my bangle full of charms for a long time to come, the roses will be planted soon and we plan to visit our first National Trust property next week in Cornwall.

I know I leave Oakmeadow at a good time, with such a strong leadership and teaching team. They will have all my support in the years to come.

Many thanks and very best wishes to you all,

Cheryl Kearney

1 Response so far »

1. Katie Dawson said,

March 29, 2018 @ 4:19 pm     Reply

Mrs Kearney you were a wonderful teacher to both Ava and Evan as they started school life. They both had very different needs and you treated them and taught them brilliantly.

Thank you from the Dawson’s x

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Say your words